Xbox 360 Black Ops 2: Best or favorite perks for multiplayer

chris34

What are your favorite perks combinations to use? In slot one, you can choose from lightweight, flak jacket, blind eye, hardline, and ghost. In slot two, you can choose from hard wired, scavenger, cold blooded, fast hands, and toughness. Finally, in slot three, there's dexterity, engineer, dead silence, extreme conditioning, tactical mask, and awareness to choose from.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have so many combinations put together that I don't even know where to start... I guess my favorite combination, being the one that I use most often, is ghost with cold-blooded and engineer.

Well, I've got five different combinations, one for each class, but the one I use the most is blind-eye, ghost, cold-blooded, and silenced. I gave up my tactical to have both blind-eye and ghost on there.

One of my favorite combinations is the one I made specifically for sniping in hardcore. I use ghost, cold-blooded, dexterity, and the primary gunfighter wildcard. Then, I gave up the tactical for a 3rd attachment, so I have a suppressor, ballistics CPU, and variable zoom on my weapon. When I'm not in hardcore, I take the wildcard off and I have 2 Bouncing Betty's and danger close.

Updated the thread title just so people know what its all about. Cold Blooded and silence are my personal favorites.

One of the classes I use all the time has ghost, fast hands, and dexterity setup. I sacrificed my tactical for overkill and I have a shotgun for short range kills and the KSG for long range.

Am I the only one using Hardline? I usually double up with Blind Eye, or Lightweight. For the rest, my picks usually revolve around Fast Hands, and Dexterity. When I can quick draw a LMG/FHJ combo, it is nice. It makes the SMG class VERY fast, especially with a quick-draw handle on the weapon. The wildcard system also comes in very handy, boosting perks and doubling up on grenades/betties when you have no attachments on a new weapon. I applaud this newest addition to the call of duty franchise.

I like to use hardline too, because it makes it so much easier to get a kill streak reward, especially if you set one of them low. I think two or three of my classes have hardline on them.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back