Xbox 360 Black ops 2 easter egg

Lazer Mazer7

I saw a video on how a guy in nuketown 2025 and he did a bunch of things to get golden c4 and I did everything he did but it didn't work. I did everthing the same that he did and the only thing I noticed that was different was that when he exploded the c$ in the fire place he actually had the exploding trigger out and thats the only thing I noticed do you know how I would get that out to explode it?

I don't know, but I searched up the video and it didn't look enough different to me to bother with it. That's just my opinion, though. I can't help you figure out how to do it. Maybe leave a comment on the video asking?

You know, people do fake these videos. Could be an easy C4 skin mod. Back in Halo, a bunch of people would just mod different skins for vehicles and stuff. Not that hard to fake :).

Read the comments and see what others are saying.

I didn't even think about the possibility of it being a mod. I'll have to go back over to the video and see what the comments say. I didn't think to check those, either. I guess I was too frustrated with it not working.

I went ahead and moved this thread to the Black Ops 2 forum since it is on the second one. I'd probably go with what CrispyEggos said. Probably modded or he did a little video editing. Lots of fake stuff out there.

It's obviously a troll. So many people do it now a days. First there was the golden Deagle on MW2, and now the golden C4. Those people sure put some dedication making it look all realistic.

It's a fake video. It's just made for laughs, personally I enjoy them. I like to see the editing, the creativeness of steps, and how this could be a possible easter-egg.

The only Black Ops 2 easter egg that i know is that atari game that you can play if you complete a series of steps in the correct order in the Nuketown map.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back