Xbox 360 Call of Duty in-game purchases

revaxmedia

Has anyone heard of this? I've been speaking to a fellow gamer who mentioned that the recent update is to support in-game purchases like extra classes and gun mods? Anyone shed any light on this? I think it will ruin the game - it worked so well, please don't ruin it!

One thing I will say, it would be good to put your actual face on avatars! Maybe this might come on the next Xbox, but I digress.

I have not heard this. I just checked online and there are no other purchases available other than the map pack.

I have never heard about this until I read the article you posted. Thank you, should be different. Do you think this will honestly give the user an advantage though? I don't see how this will be beneficial when the gun selection is great when you rank high.

Well, DAMN. You would think yearly releases being $60 PLUS the DLC would be more than enough for those greedy assholes, but I guess they're gonna milk it as much as they can.

I haven't seen word on this, but I'd be very disappointed if it were true. As others have said, they're already making a killing on the Call of Duty franchise, there's no good reason for them to nickel and dime us further. Epic made similar mistakes with Gears of War 3; I hope it served as an example to other developers.

Just look up "Call of Duty Microtransactions" and you'll find a lot of news articles talking about the thing. Apparently they were supossed to be added this Wednesday. Dunno if they did include them or not, myself, but that's what I've read!

Well it begins I guess. I remember when everyone was saying they would never pay for maps... Honestly, don't they have like a $50 season pass? The unfortunate part is Activision is publishing Destiny so I think we are just starting with this crap. I don't mind DLC (Borderlands does this well) but now this micro stuff will eventually spill over into an advantage to the buyer.

The answer? Nobody buy it.

It's almost like everyday some negative rumor pops up for the next gen Xbox. I'm starting to think it's really sony people really up to this. No way can all this be true unless there that disconnected with the core audience.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back