Xbox 360 Crysis 2 Reviews

kevin

Contributor
Below you can find the reviews for Crysis 2. If you have any questions that the reviews didn't answer, start a new thread on the forum. Played the game already? Rate it above and tell us why you did or didn’t like it. Better yet, write your own user review!

9.5 out of 10 - Machinima
Read the full review here: Direct Link
Crysis 2 really feels like the kitchen sink of recent shooters: compelling single-player, interesting multiplayer modes, vehicles, myriad weapons, and the Nanosuit. Plus 3D, stealth kills, grabbing and throwing enemies, sprinting and sliding, using cover, and facing enemies using highly effective AI routines to keep every encounter fresh: It’s all here, every check box of the genre ticked. But this kitchen sink is 24-carat gold plated. Each of those individual elements is expertly executed. It all makes Crysis 2 a complete shooter experience, and one of the best games of the year so far.

9 out of 10 - Game Informer
If you’re tired of fighting corridor-based wars against an endless flow of brainless meatbags, Crysis 2 is worth a look. The unique sandbox approach to gunfights and game-changing nanosuit lend the title a flavor of its own, and Crytek smartly leverages these strengths in both the single- and multiplayer modes.

9 out of 10 - IGN
It plays well, encourages creative problem-solving, and confidently delivers a series of escalating and changing encounters and scenarios that will push you to think in a way few shooters have in an era of increasingly funneled experiences.

8.5 out of 10 - Game Spot
This big, bold sequel offers an eerie vision of a city under siege.

Last edited by a moderator:
I completely agree with the reviews. I'm currently scratching the surface of Crysis 2 and I can safely say that it's one of the best first-person shooters ever made! The beautiful graphics further enhances the experience and the enemy AI provides another level of challenge that few shooters achieve.

Crysis 2 was a really good game. I am sad that they made it more linear though. The first game did a great job of letting you choose how you wanted to kill.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back