Xbox 360 Did Guitar Hero ever introduce you to a band/artist?

BitesizeCrayons

There are a few instances where it has for me. I got into The Dillinger Escape Plan thanks to Warriors of Rock (ironically, I don't usually like screaming, but they're very technical). I also wouldn't know of Buckethead if not for Guitar Hero 2, which is surprising considering I also actually play guitar and pay a lot of attention to virtuosos.

Guitar Hero introduced me to the entire genre of rock in general. I used to live in the "shady" part of my old state, so the only music that ever got listened to was rap. But as far as Warriors of Rock introducing me? Soundgarden for sure. I mean, I already knew about Black Hole Sun, but when they gave us the entire CD with the game, I went around for weeks listening to Telephantasm.

Nice! Soundgarden is one of my favorite bands, so I'm glad Guitar Hero introduced them to you. Black Hole Sun is a great track, but they definitely have a lot more to offer, so I'm happy to see you listened to more of their discography.

No, and I don't like to see some of those bands in these kinds of games. But, well, modern times..

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back