Xbox 360 Did you get Black Ops 2?

MapQuest

How many of you went out and got Black Ops II last night? I wasn't able to make it out and I probably won't get to buy it right away. For those of you that did go buy it, how is it? Is it worth the $60 price tag?

I didn't go out and buy it last night, either, but a close friend of mine did. When I woke up this morning, I signed into Xbox Live to watch some Netflix before work (my usual routine) and noticed that he'd only been offline for 3 hours. I don't know how he made it into work today! I'll ask him what he thinks of it tonight and let you know. ;)

I didn't buy it last night, but I plan to have it before the week is up. Payday is tomorrow, so I may very well have it in about 24 hours! A friend of mine that likes Call of Duty went out and bought it last night and sent me a text earlier today saying that the game is awesome. :)

I bought it! I didn't go out and buy it at midnight on the night it released, though. I just bought my copy of it today, after I got off work. I haven't had a chance to play it yet, but I plan to start on the campaign tonight after dinner.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back