Favorite wrestler in WWE games

loua

Do you always play as the same wrestler? If so, who? I tend to play with a good guy, The Undertaker and a bad guy, CM Punk. My daughter is usually the Big Show. My son is usually Chris Jericho. These are the ones we usually cheer for when we watch too.

I usually try to play several matches with the same guy. You get farther along if you save your match and move on. I like Ray Mysteria! He is a little guy and I love how quick he is.

My characters are usually Edge, Rey Mysterio, CM Punk, or Stone Cold. But it's Edge most of the time, since he's my favourite wrestler. I enjoy playing the Attitude Era mode though.

I usually play with Edge, Chris Jericho and Undertaker. I usually play more games with the same character when I am winning ..

I usually play with the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels. He has an awesome moveset and can do different kinds of aerial attacks. Once he hits his Sweet Chin Music, it's over! Attitude Era's The Rock is quite good too. He has high impact moves and is very versatile. His People's Elbow is quite fun to watch. Just make sure that the opponent is at the center of the ring. If not, the move wouldn't look as cool.

I had this game for awhile and usually played as Jericho and Undertaker (two of my favorites from WWE). Didn't care for the Attitude era mode since Attitude wasn't my favorite era in wrestling period (I was a WCW fan at the time) plus I had gotten tired of WWE's story modes (I missed the career mode they stopped with in Here Comes The Pain and the GM Mode).

...I could get behind a New Generation mode for a future WWE game if it meant I got to play as Yokozuna, Marty Jannetty, and Sid.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back