Xbox 360 Highest round?

RainbowFlwrPowr

From
North Carolina
Website
www.claytonballentine.com
What is the highest level you have made it to? You can count matches where it was with friends. I had a party of 4 and we ran out of ammo and got cornered. We died at level 17. I died a few seconds later after screaming all the oxygen out of my lungs.

Black Ops 2? Only 20 in The Farm. My wifi was messed up for a loooong time so I actually have little experience playing Zombies in BO2 even though I've had the game for a while now.

Now if were talking Black Ops 1, I was hitting the mid 30s regularly. I wanna start doing that again in BO2. Love Zombies, I find myself playing it more than the regular game.

Black Ops 2 was 36 on Town.
I got to 43 (if I remember correctly) on the old Black Ops though.

I always seem to make it farther offline, which means my leaderboard doesn't get updated. I've been in the 50s on Shi No Numa on W@W, 44 on Kino on Black Ops, and somewhere in the upper 30s on Town on Black Ops 2. Some maps are quite easy to get far in, and boredom will kill you more than the zombies.

For me it's round 27 in town on my own and round 29 with players.

Round 23 on Origins with 2 Xbox Live friends, got swamped by panzer soldats and zombies offering a hug.

My friends and I like to hold off in upstairs farm house in Farm. It gets so intense that it's fun. We all have LMGs, Ray Gun and monkeys, there's no Pack a Punch so we have to constantly use the Mystery Box. Our highest round for all four of us was round 40. Best zombies experience I can recall.

Since I last posted on this thread, my solo personal best has increased to round 35 on town with the pack a punch machine, I tend to stay on the corner of the bar upstairs so I can easily get down and run to the other building (where Juggernog is and then run in the gaps of zombies before returning to my original spot and shoot the train of zombies)

Origins I've managed to get to round 33 with all the staffs done (Wind is my favourite) equipped and the MG08/15 pack-a-punched as well as either the Ray Gun or Galil (Pack-a-punched) with Mule Kick with 4 players

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back