How often do you update your video game library?

RainbowFlwrPowr

From
North Carolina
Website
www.claytonballentine.com
How often do you update your video game library? By this I mean, how often do you take all the games you have beaten and/or do not play anymore and trade them in for newer or other games? I do it every time I get my check from book sales and other revenue sources which is about once a month. I trade in most of my games, except the ones I play a lot and I add about $80-$120 on top of what I get for the trade ins. You can buy a lot with that. I usually buy one brand new game with my trade ins so I get 30% extra through GameStop and another bonus as a PowerUp Rewards member (which I think is around 5%) usually I get well over $100 on trade in credits. So in total I usually end up with $200+ in credits and cash, even if I just throw in my $80. Then I add my money and buy crappy or ancient used games just for the achievements.

What are your methods of acquiring new games?

I used to trade in my games all the time, but where I live, trading in your unwanted games is not worth it when all you get back is about the cost of a bag of peanuts. And 7 times out of ten I regret trading the game in because it only takes a few months until I feel like playing it again.

Depends. Red Dead Redemption, Halo: Reach and Medal of Honor are games I could play over and over again. Sure I need breaks from them, but I could play them many times over.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back