Xbox 360 Mass Effect: The Side Character edition

djgoesnomnom

So I hear a lot about how people play their own characters in RPG games such as Mass Effect.
Here's the thing though, we very rarely delve into the impact our supporting cast has on us in games that revolve around me, me and me so very much.
I personally was interested most in trying to break through Ashley Williams "tough girl" image, as well as making Kaiden Alenko just a little bit less of an all around jerk haha.

So to my fellow gamers, I pose the question: Which character did you relate most to in the game besides Shepard.
Who did you cater to and try not to offend during conversations?
Who did you talk to first to search for some new story development every time you completed a mission and boarded the Normandy?

So I hear a lot about how people play their own characters in RPG games such as Mass Effect.
Here's the thing though, we very rarely delve into the impact our supporting cast has on us in games that revolve around me, me and me so very much.
I personally was interested most in trying to break through Ashley Williams "tough girl" image, as well as making Kaiden Alenko just a little bit less of an all around jerk haha.

So to my fellow gamers, I pose the question: Which character did you relate most to in the game besides Shepard.
Who did you cater to and try not to offend during conversations?
Who did you talk to first to search for some new story development every time you completed a mission and boarded the Normandy?

I love this question. And I love you. God damn, finally, someone I can tell this to. It seems like such a trivial thing, ya know? You never expect to discuss this kinda stuff.

With my Mass Effect playthrough, Kaiden was the one that I never wanted to offend. I always went with the Paragon options for him. And whenever a mission was done, I'd go straight to him and actually be disappointed if he didn't have anything new. Oddly enough, I'd go through every single conversation options just to see if he had anything new. I stayed faithful to him 100% through all three games.

YES. I don't know what it was, maybe it was because I felt his trust issues from being an L2 somewhat justified his negativity. We probably have the same aspect of self-sacrificing personalities, I just can't ignore cries for help haha.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back