Series X My Xbox Account are suspended and banned

Jevgenip47

My Xbox Account are suspended and banned by the reinforcement team due Xbox Network not appropriate content or the conduct. I was playing few old games from Xbox One on the disk physically on the disk drive on the Xbox Series X. I did send the appeal to the reinforcement team and they did after review my account they did denied my appeal not accepted it and from the start of the 6th of June. I am are waiting on the few days already on the while on the long time of the period and I am are still did not receive the end date and lifting up the suspension and ban on the mt Xbox Account. Because that I cant sign in to the my Xbox Series X. I cant acess and enter the Xbox Live on the Xbox Network and the features off it and I cant play the games on it ether physically and digitally. I cant use the Xbox Official Forum and the Xbox Support Online Chat and the Phone Call. I do have banned account and I am are banned user and all this are not available to me. I am are not sure and certain when it will to be lifted up and end. But this suspension and ban on the Xbox account will need to be unbanned as soon as possible / soon enough. So that I can comeback on the gaming on the game on the Xbox.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back