Xbox 360 Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Reviews

kevin

Contributor
Below you can find the reviews for Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit. If you have any questions that the reviews didn't answer, start a new thread on the forum. Played the game already? Rate it above and tell us why you did or didn’t like it. Better yet, write your own user review!

5 out of 5 - Joystiq
Read the full review here: Direct Link
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit may have been a late entrant into the race, but it both grabs the checkered flag for this year and may set a land speed record for this entire class of racer.

9 out of 10 - IGN
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit is pure over-the-top driving entertainment. The cars and environments are gorgeous, the crashes are spectacular, and the new Autolog feature breathes new life into the time-honored tradition of video game competition among friends.

8.5 out of 10 - Game Spot
This fast-paced racer keeps you glued to the TV and on the edge of your seat regardless of which side of the law you're playing on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh. One of my favorite racing game series has done it again. Need for Speed knows how to please a guy like me that does not know how to drive. I played this at my friend's house (who has a car) and I beat him every time we played. My friend would drive like he would in real life and I would drive like crazy. That's why I love video games.:p

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back