Xbox 360 Post your Black Ops II classes here

Scoobysteaks

I haven't really had the inclination to play Black ops, I only played the first week, and I was pretty bad compared to all the other CODs I use to spend hours playing. I want to get back into the game, what gun classes do you guys use?

My classes are constantly changing, but if I had to settle with 7, they'd be as follows:

All would have Toughness, Ghost, and Tactical Mask, with noted exceptions

MSMC - Long barrel, quickdraw / Frag Grenade, concussions ; RPG
LSAT - Quickdraw, FMJ, target finder / Bouncing betty, x1 concussion ; Combat knife
DSR - FMJ, ballistics CPU / Bouncing betty, shock charges ; B23R
Remington - Long barrel, laser / C4, concussion x1 ; B23R - Long barrel
PDW - Long Barrel / Semtex, x1 concussion ; Combat knife [Ghost + Flak jacket - for objective games]
AN-94 - Quickdraw, quick mag / C4, concussions ; RPG
MTAR - Quickdraw, ACOG / Claymore, shock charges ; FHJ

I don't really feel like checking my exact classes and posting them, but I will only use the M8A1 (red dot and extended clip), FAL (select fire), AN94 (suppressor) for assault rifles.

For SMGs, ever since the patch, I only use the Vector. I'll occasionally use the Skorpion if I'm bored, but it's not great. Vector I like either suppressor and fast mags, or just fast mags.

For perks, since the SMGs were nerfed (especially with suppressors), I don't really run ghost anymore. I run either flak jacket and hardline or just hardline. Scavenger/C4 combo is a MUST for me. Try it a few times...it's amazing. Toughness I may run if I have an extra perk slot, and for my third perk I'll use Dexterity (I'll have an engineer class in case people spam bettys and shock charges.

And one LMG class if I'm really getting mad, but I have only used it once. I despise LMG users...

I've had the most success with these classes for Team Deathmatch (the main game mode I play)

AN-94 with Adjustable Stock/Quickdraw and Supressor.
Type 25 with same as above.
M27 with Adjustable Stock/ACOG Sight and Srpressor.
SMR with Adjustable Stock/Quickdraw and Supressor.

Dexterity, Scavenger and Ghost are my perks. VSAT-Warthog-Swarm is my Scorestreak setup. :)

This is my ultimate Try hard class.
Primary: M8A1 (Red Dot/Quickdraw/Stock)
Secondary:None
Perk 1: Flak Jacket
Perk 2: Toughness
Perk 3: Tac Mask
Wildcard: Primary Gunfighter
Tactical: Flash x2

This setup works wonders for me.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back