Xbox 360 What is your emblem?

badbanana

From
Colorado Springs
What's your emblem and how long did it take to make? I designed a set of dog tags with a skull on them, but it took me forever. Man, is that emblem editor a PITA!

My emblem is a skull with multiple bullet holes through the head and some writing to the left hand side. While it sounds simple, like with yours, it took forever to make and perfect!

My emblem is Ted from the movie. I checked out a YouTube video on how to create the character perfectly and it came out really good. I have yet to see a better Ted emblem than mine. It took me about 20 minutes to get it perfected.

What's your emblem and how long did it take to make? I designed a set of dog tags with a skull on them, but it took me forever. Man, is that emblem editor a PITA!

My emblem is a skull with multiple bullet holes through the head and some writing to the left hand side. While it sounds simple, like with yours, it took forever to make and perfect!

Really, forever? Then I guess you are still making them till now. My emblem is a skull with wings, black and white. It took me five minutes to create it, five minutes.

My logo is a dolphin on a beach towel shooting an iron fist. It is not meant to make sense but you'd be surprised at how long it really did take to create.

Mine is: photo.JPG

I'm rocking a master ball that my girlfriend made me, and it's sick. She got the details down nicely, and it's a sweet upgrade to my mundane poké ball. I like how she made the pink ovals protrude out; I don't have the attention-to-detail to make something like that.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back