What is your favorite Friday night game?

RainbowFlwrPowr

From
North Carolina
Website
www.claytonballentine.com
With Friday fast approaching, what is your favorite game to play for late night gaming and celebrate the ending of the work week?

I dunno. Whichever game I'm playing through at the moment. Last week was Metal Gear Rising (which is an excellent, fast paced action game) but I got 1000/1000 GS on that last Saturday so I guess this week will be Dead Island, since that's what I'm playing through right now.

Fifa! Love playing this game! Always chillin while kicking the ball around and online is even more fun, but way harder.

I just play the games I play throughout the week, so I'll just boot up Planetside 2 and immersive myself in a grand scale real time warzone. :)

Same game as any other day of the week.
The only difference from Friday is what time I am forced to go to sleep to not be a zombie at work the next day.

NBA 2k13! I usually play online with my friends. We're having a little competition on who will have a better My Player before the release of 2k14 and whoever will be the worst will be buying everyone a copy of 2k14! So we usually test each others players to see where they at at the competition.

I love a good game of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 with friends along with some booze and pizza. This always lifts our spirits up after a hectic and tiring work week. If I'm playing solo, I'd hook up NBA 2k13 and continue my season with the Los Angeles Lakers and our journey towards the championship.

Mass Effect 3 multiplayer. I hardly have time to play it during the weeks, and when I get home Friday afternoon, I immediately hop on the Xbox and begin. Unfortunately, I haven't played in a while so I think my readiness is down to 0!

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back