Xbox 360 What is your favorite gun in MW2?

houck

I personally prefer the AK type weapons, but I also like the Intervention for sniping. What weapons are your favorite?

Probably, the M4 or the ACR. They are both really good weapons in both MW2 and MW3.

My favorites in each class:

FAMAS
UMP .45
Barrett
SPAS 12
USP .45
RPD

The FAMAS is my favorite weapon overall.

I usually prefer SCAR-H with red dot and silencer. But when I got my hands on a TAR-21, it sure fires faster.
Secondary weapon is AA-12 and Silencer. I also carry Semtex Grenade. And Perks, Bling Pro, Stopping Power Pro and Steady Aim Pro.

Man, i love to use the revolvers, even if they ain't that good. Also, the P90 for quick bursts and quick action is great.

My favorite weapon is the M4 with a red dot sight and grenade launcher. I know, I could be considered a "noob tuber," but there are times when the firepower of a rifle grenade is required. The M4 has a large magazine size, and the iron sight picture is perfect. With a red dot, I can be as efficient with this weapon as a sniper with his Intervention. The recoil is little to none, and the rifle is so accurate it is my preferred weapon. My secondaries switch between the Beretta M9 and the .44 magnum. I like the large magazine capacity (15 rounds) of the M9, as well as its accuracy. The .44 magnum with a tactical knife is very effective at close ranges, and is usually my backup weapon of choice.

I agree with the Intervention. I like it because it's a single shot sniper rifle with really good accuracy and high damage, which allows for one-shot kills instead of having to sit there and shoot over and over.

M4AI with the red dot.
It's just consistent for me, but I don't experiment with other weapons a lot.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back