Xbox 360 What prestige are you?

Funky Jammer

Former Moderator
From
Tempe
If you play this game. I'm currently going to be prestige 5 soon, but co spidering a reset.

I haven't managed to prestige yet :/ I haven't been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 that recently, because my attention has been focused on Halo: 4 and the earlier Call of Duty games such as Modern Warfare 2...

Thank you for reminding me about this however, I need to go and get my Prestige up so that I do not look like a newbie. :)

I always prestige right to 15 quickly, there's no point in sitting at the top of any level because the points you get after that are wasted until you do it so prestige as soon as you can.

Besides, the starter rifle is a two shot kill and has great aim. Add a scope to it and it's nearly as good as a sniper, adjust your play accordingly and it actually helps you stay sharp.

I'm at 10th prestige with 6 total days of game play. I was addicted to this game for a while. Just recently got the new maps and I am having fun playing zombies with friends under the new maps so I have been neglecting actual combat. However, I did score some points during Double XP.. I mean, it's always good to take advantage of the Double XP weekend. With the new maps, I've made it up to Level 28 playing zombies with two friends. I think that's pretty good!

Level 23 4th prestige. I hung around at no prestige for about two months for some unknown reason. Foolish now I think about it.

2nd Prestige. Don't laugh. I said don't laugh! Gosh darnit, I said no laughing! *calls Captain America*

I'm only second prestige. I never really cared for rank in Call of Duty games, as they only correlate to how much you play. That being said, it's the unlock system that's truly addicting, and I like the trend of prestiges actually giving you rewards.

As for Zombies, I have a single knife. I don't like how you lose your tallies if you're inactive, because I can't play all the time. Again, it's hard to care about rank here when it's really your stats that are going to give a better idea of how good you are.

I ranked up and prestiged all the way up to Master Prestige. The game got a bit boring so I ended up resetting everything, doing that made the game so much enjoyable to play. So now i'm at second prestige, the one with the scorpion.

I've not prestiged yet as I mainly play zombies with friends but I think I'm on level 33 at the moment but a friend of mine has reached level 55 but I don't know if he has upgraded yet, I am looking forward to the upgrades though when I eventually prestige.

I remember staying at a friend's couch during a weekend and all we played was Call of Duty, and even thought i never played a FPS on a console before i managed to get one and half prestige in just two days, more or less.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back