Benefits of the Xbox One over the PS4?

Same here. I only play my online games on PC and PS3.

I've been playing online games on PC as well. It's nice that they have good online games on Xbox One and PS4. I hope they an have more available.

I'm still on the fence between getting a PS4 and an Xbox One so was wondering what the benefits of the Xbox One are over the PS4. I guess it would be good to hear from people who own or have tried both consoles. Any benefits you can think of in terms of current or future games, features unique to the Xbox One etc. would be great!

They both have their pros and cons. I own both and while I think they are great pieces of technology, they each have their flaws. I personally think the Xbox One's user interface feels better, but keep in mind I was never a fan of Sony's cross media bar. The PS4 is better priced and a better piece of gaming hardware when speaking specifically of the specs. The controllers for both consoles are superb. MSFT still has the better online experience, but Sony has made many noticeable improvements. It really will always come down you personal experience on the consoles and the bulk of that has to the with the games. Both consoles have great exclusives lined up and if you can't afford to get both consoles, at least for now, then make a decision based on the games.

I agree. Just basically base it on what games you want to get and which console has it. Well I own both consoles as well. So I can say that they are both great consoles.

It really depends on what your priorities are as a gamer and what you can afford. I was lucky enough to only have to purchase on console and receive the other as a gift. But if you want an all around system with slightly less emphasis on the gaming aspects then you go with the Xbox One. If you love RPGs and indie gaming with more focus on the gaming culture then you go PS4. I would really suggest thinking about what kind of games you like because that's the system you need to go with. You can't go wrong with either one, but you have to think about the experience you're looking for.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back